Æternity Universe Two — September 15-16, 2022
Æternity Universe Two is a two-day event gathering hundreds of blockchain developers, researchers, entrepreneurs, designers and enthusiasts in CryptoCastle, one of the oldest (over a 1000 years old), best-preserved and the most remarkable Baroque secular buildings in the Thuringian and Saxon-Anhalt region.
Engage in vibrant discussions and valuable knowledge transfers with amazing speakers, take part in developer workshops, and experience it all in a space where the past and future collide…
Following the main event, Æternity Universe Hæckathon will offer an opportunity to participate in the Æternity Hacker Challenge and win prizes!
Founded in 2016 by Yanislav Malahov, the æternity blockchain project was born out of a desire for a more fair Internet supported by scalable, open-source and cryptographic software, with a commitment to technical excellence.
Æternity blockchain itself launched as the public æternity mainnet in 2018. It is now a blossoming community of enthusiasts supported via the æternity crypto foundation.
Engineered to scale and last, æternity is an easily accessible blockchain platform for the global public. With numerous innovative functionalities and performance far ahead of earlier blockchains, æternity allows its users and community to seamlessly venture into the new era of society, economy, and digital interactions.
- Yanislav Malahov, CEO & Founder, Æternity
- Joel Dietz, MetaDAO; CEO, MetaMetaverse
- Peter Todd, Bitcoin Core, OpenTimestamps
- Margaux Avedisian, “Queen of Bitcoin”, Fashion & NFTs
- Dadvan Yussuf, Founder, Dohrnii.io
- Artem Gordadze, Founder, Chainadoption.io
- Georg Greve, Co-Founder & Preident, Vereign
- Bruce Porter, CEO, Global Boost; Founder, Washington Elite
- Crypto Marina, Head of Growth, NYM Tech
06636 Laucha an der Unstrut, Germany