Adopting Bitcoin 2023 — November 7-9, 2023
June 11, 2023
Coming for its third consecutive year, the Adopting Bitcoin conference hosted by Galoy continues to support and promote the ongoing journey of Bitcoin adoption in El Salvador and beyond.
This year, the Adopting Bitcoin is the result of a special collaboration with the LA-based Pacific Bitcoin conference.
This year’s conference will once again feature two main tracks, with simultaneous translation to Spanish: ECON for non-technical topics and DEV for technical discussions. In addition to these tracks, participants can engage in a variety of workshops and breakout sessions tailored to individual interests. And, of course, the Hackspace will return for the builders and innovators among us.
All tickets are payable in bitcoin only. No fiat.
- Chris Hunter, Co-Founder, Galoy and Blink; Co-organizer, Adopting Bitcoin
- Nicolas Burtey, CEO, Galoy
- Jeff Gallas, Co-founder, Fulmo
- Alexandre Bussutil, Business Development, bolt.observer
- Justin Carter, CTO, Galoy
- Max Keiser, El Zonte Capital
- Mike Peterson, Director, Bitcoin Beach
- Moritz Wietersheim, Specter
- Openoms, Lightning Network researcher
Venue: Crowne Plaza San Salvador Conference Center
Find Hotels Adopting Bitcoin 2023 El Salvador