Adopting Bitcoin — A Lightning Summit — November 16-18, 2021
Sheraton Presidente San Salvador Hotel
The adoption of Bitcoin in the Republic of El Salvador caused excitement around the world. It’s time to shine! Adopting Bitcoin is bringing together the Bitcoin and Lightning community in San Salvador and El Zonte to create connections and foster the future of money and payments in the Central American republic.
This conference will include three days of renowned speakers, engaging panels, educational tracks, demos and hands-on workshops in English and Spanish. Welcoming developers, businesses and general enthusiasts to network and form in-person connections. Vamos!
100% of profits from the summit will be donated to support Lightning Network development.
- Alex Gladstein, Chief Strategy Officer, Human Rights Foundations
- Alex Leishman, Co-Founder & CEO, River Financial
- Anthony Potdevin, Co-Founder, Amboss Technologies
- Bastien Teinturier, Software Engineer, ACINQ
- Ben Arc, LNBits
- Francis Pouliot, Founder, Bull Bitcoin, Bylls and Cyphernode
- Jehudi Castro Sierra, Advisor to the President of Colombia
- John Carvalho, Host of The ₿iz podcast
- Nick Jonas, Researcher at Blockstream, Bitcoin Core contributor
- Mónica Taher, Tech & Economy International Affairs Advisor, Government of El Salvador
- Ray Youseff, Co-Founder & CEO, Paxful
- Sergej Kotliar, CEO, Bitrefill
- Stephan Livera, Podcaster, Managing Director at Swan Bitcoin
Find Hotels San Salvador Adopting Bitcoin — A Lightning Summit