2020 Forbes Blockchain 50 Symposium | September 22, 2020
There’s never been a more exciting time to be entrenched in the blockchain universe and we want to celebrate. Join Forbes to honor the newest members of the 2020 Forbes Blockchain 50 list, and discuss with key industry leaders profitable strategies for moving forward in the new decade.
This virtual gathering will also feature robust conversations with key infrastructure players breaking down the latest in live blockchain applications and more.
- Joe Lubin, Co-Founder of Ethereum, Founder & CEO of ConsenSys
- David Schwartz, Chief Technology Officer at Ripple
- Michael del Castillo, Associate Editor, Crypto & Blockchain at Forbes
- Steve Ehrlich, Director of Research, Digital Assets at Forbes
- Xue Wang, General Manager FinLab at China Construction Bank Fintech Corp
- Daniela Barbosa, Vice President, World Wide Alliances at Hyperledger
- Jennifer Peve, Managing Director, Business Innovation at DTCC
- Greg Schvey, Cofounder & CEO at Axoni
- Mariana Gomez de la Villa, Distributed Ledger Technology Program Director at ING
- Todd McDonald, Cofounder & Chief Product Officer at R3