The Future of Money, Governance, and the Law – January 27-28, 2022
National Press Club
Washington DC, USA
The Government Blockchain Association (GBA) kicks off its 2022 Conference event schedule with ‘The Future of Money, Governance, & the Law’, January 27-28/2022, live in Washington DC and streamed virtually around the globe.
All governments need to understand now, more than ever, how blockchain is disrupting current authority systems. As cryptocurrency, DeFi, DAOs, smart contracts, IoT and AI shift power from centralized authority to decentralized authority, governments that do not adapt will be left holding an empty bag.
Originally held in January of 2020 at the US Capitol, The Future of Money, Governance, & The Law returns for 2 days at the National Press Club in Washington DC. This event is intended to educate policymakers, mapping out trajectories, and offering solutions with potential use cases.
Two days of content-packed seminars, The Future of Money, Governance, & The Law will cover:
- Cryptocurrency Adoption and Projection
- Banking and CBDCs
- Redefining Money
- Money, Inflation & Debt
- International Organizations / Non-Government Organizations
- Tokenomics & Crypto-Governance
- State and Local Government and Blockchain
- National and International Government and Blockchain
- Blockchain Regulations/Licensing/NFTs
- Legal and Regulatory Issues
- Blockchain and Identity Management
- Decentralization & Law Enforcement
Find Hotels Washington DC Government Blockchain Week 2022