TCE2020 Virtual Becomes a Free Event Thanks to Deal Room Events
May 20, 2020 – The virtual edition of TECH Conference Europe (Twitter Hashtag #TCE2020VE) will take place on the 9th of June and will include several panel discussions which are aimed to tackle many burning questions that business in several sectors are currently addressing.
The leaders of several tech industries will meet online to discuss these challenges, give advices, and you have the opportunity to attend this event for free! The seats are limited, so make sure to register in time!
This would not be possible without the support of Deal Room Events who are offering this experience to the interested participant of the conference.
“We look forward to welcoming participants from all around the world for a unique opportunity during which you can dive into subjects such as EdTech, Fintech, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, FashionTech, Mobility, Environment, Marketing, Advertising, Outsourcing and more. We are also happy to have the opportunity to work onVirtuce again with Deal Room Events to bring an unparalleled experience to the participants who can host meetings with interested prospects and also take part in the interesting discussions” stated Zoltán Tűndik, Co-Founder and Head of Business at Hipther Agency,
In order to secure your virtual seat, make sure to register here (no travel needed, you can attend from the comfort of your home or office).
TCE2020 Virtual Conference Europe is designed to bring together innovation with compliance via several panel discussions and exclusive keynote presentations which are always attended by the top leading and emerging European Startups, SMEs and Large Enterprises.
- Filipa Neto, Innovation Principal at Farfetch
- Erja Retzén, Senior Managing Director, Global Listing Services at Nasdaq
- Ricky Booker, Founder & CEO at Tradestreet
- Slava Jefremov, CPO at Cointraffic
- Clément Delbouys, Sales Manager for EasyMile Northern Europe
- Alexander Belov, Co-Founder at Coinstelegram
- Dean Rakic, Chief Blockchain Officer at Blockcontrol Germany
About Hipther Agency
Hipther Agency is the parent brand for several new outlets and boutique-style conferences which are represented in large by European Gaming Media and Events, and PICANTE Media and Events. Launched in 2019, the agency enhances the offering of the two leading brands under one strong parent brand by also offering new services and tools for a worldwide reach.
For more details visit www.hipther.agency.
About European Gaming Media and Events
European Gaming Media and Events is a leading media and boutique event organizer in the European Union with a monthly reach of +50,000 readers. The official company (PROSHIRT SRL), has been listed for 4 years in a row among the top 3 Advertising and market research agencies in the local Top Business Romania Microcompanies based on the Financial Reports.
The events division produces the prominent conferences in the region such as:
- CEEGC (Central and Eastern European Gaming Conference)
- CEEG Awards (Central and Eastern European Gaming Awards)
- Prague Gaming Summit
- MARE BALITCUM Gaming Summit
- Baltic and Scandinavia Gaming Awards
- EGC (European Gaming Congress)
- The Southern European Gaming Awards
- VIGE (Vienna International Gaming Expo)
The live events/conference division is in charge of organizing boutique style executive gaming events that focus on bringing inside information from the top gaming experts in the European Union and beyond. In short, they cover most areas of Europe with international events that serve the local and global industry, optimize networking opportunities and bring the hottest topics into scope.
For more details about the latest industry news, events calendar or subscription opportunities, visit europeangaming.eu.
About PICANTE Media and Events
PICANTE.today is a news publishing website which digests/handpicks the latest news about technology, entertainment, lifestyle, finance and politics and serves them to their readers and subscribers daily.
As a responsible learning source, the team at PICANTE Media and Events are committed to 3 main principles:
- Trusted and Reliable Reporting & Publishing
- The articles and press releases on their website are all published from verified sources.
- NO Psychological and Emotional Manipulation
- The editorial team and marketing team do not aim to produce emotional manipulation and always stay away from news, press release and articles that produce fear, anxiety, racism or show any sort of cruelty towards animals and humankind.
- NO Fake News
PICANTE.today ensures readers will never find any “directed” lies on the news portal as the team has taken an anti-fake news standing point from their inception.
For more details, visit www.picante.today.