April 28, 2020 | Sub0 Online – A Substrate Developer Community Conference
Sub0 Online brings together blockchain developers around the world to learn and share about building innovative Web3 solutions using Substrate.
Substrate is the user-friendly, powerful, and flexible blockchain-development framework—one that allows developers to build new decentralized solutions to fruition faster and easier than ever before. Projects built with Substrate can easily connect to Polkadot, making it simple to secure your chain and communicate with Polkadot’s network.
We will be taking a deep-dive into different features of Substrate and showcasing projects currently building with the blockchain framework. Learn technical skills and tools for building a better blockchain infrastructure and application solutions, and leave inspired and connected to other builders from around the world.
You can expect talks from Polkadot founder Gavin Wood, Substrate developers, and projects currently building with Substrate.
Who should attend?
– Blockchain developers who want to learn about the technical advantages of using Substrate for their blockchain solutions
– Substrate developers looking to bring their project to the next level
– Blockchain enthusiasts
- Gavin Wood, Founder, Parity and Polkadot
- Fredrik Harrysson, CTO, Parity
- Tomasz Drwięga, Core Developer, Parity
- Joshy Orndorff, Substrate Developer, Parity
- Kian Paimani, Developer, Parity
- Ricardo Rius, Substrate Developer, Parity
- Rose Ren, Co-founder, Obsidian Labs
- Derek Yoo, CEO, Purestake
- Mo Dong, Co-founder, Celer Network