sub0 2022 – The Polkadot Developer Conference — November 28-29, 2022
sub0 is the developer conference dedicated to building custom blockchains and apps for the Polkadot ecosystem.
The 2022 edition will bring together the global Polkadot community and provide an open introduction to those looking to learn more about Rust, how to build using Substrate, and participate in the ecosystem.
The sub0 2022 program will be divided into two separate spaces, each with their own content agenda. Attendees can pick between an introductory program to learn about the ecosystem or attend the builders program, where speakers will dive deep into the tech and developers will build together during workshops.
Whether you’re a developer using Substrate to build custom Polkadot-compatible blockchains, a student wanting to learn more about the ecosystem, or a Web3 decision-maker looking to make new connections in the Polkadot community — everyone’s invited!
In both spaces, you can expect:
- Keynotes and panel discussions: Join the main stage for more high-level talks, development announcements, and interesting panels that are valuable for everyone.
- Breakout rooms: Dive deeper into topics and collaborate with other attendees during the smaller, more intimate sessions.
- Workshops: Get hands-on during the live workshops. In the advanced program, developers can expect to build with the latest tools that are powering innovation across the Polkadot ecosystem.
- Expert all-access: Talk to Parity engineers and business development leads and ask them any questions on technical matters. They’re also there to guide attendees on ways to integrate projects into the Polkadot ecosystem.
- Parachain side events: Network and learn at the special side events hosted by parachain teams, happening alongside the main program.
- Recruitment: Connect with startups and developer teams attending sub0 to find a new job or launch your career in Web3.
Find Hotels Lisbon sub0 Polkadot Developer Conference