March 13-14, 2020 | South Carolina Blockchain Conference 2020
SC Blockchain week will bring leadership, industry, academics,developers & investors together to jump start South Carolina’s transformation to a digital economy by fostering blockchain initiatives at all levels through the Palmetto State.
College of Charleston
Charleston, South Carolina
- Dennis Fassuliotis, Host of SC Blockchain Week, Executive Director & Co-founder of PalmettoChain, Inc.
- Dr. Shankar Banik, Professor and Head of Department of Cyber and Computer Sciences, The Citadel
- Michael Bolick, Co-Founder & Managing Director, WhatsminerMicroBT.com & Treis Blockchain
- Paul Democritou, Entrepreneur, Sales & Marketing Expert. Blockchain / Startup Consultant
- Jerry Dwyer, Professor of Economics, Clemson University, Former VP at the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Linda Goetze, President/CEO of the Blockchain Chamber of Commerce
- Joseph Marchell, Commodity Analyst, Stanton Analytics
- John Monarch, Chief Executive Officer at ShipChain
- Christopher Starr, Associate Professor of Information Management, College of Charleston
- Jeremy Welch, Founder, Casa, Inc.
Find Hotels South Carolina Blockchain Conference 2020 Charleston