September 15-16, 2020 | ICT Spring Europe 2020
Re-scheduled from July 7-8, 2020
A two-day event that facilitates the meeting of minds, encourages emulation and networking with industry leaders
European Convention Center
As an influential voice in the worldwide Tech community, the aim of ICT Spring is to encourage emulation and networking between business decisions makers, innovation managers, startups, researchers and venture capitalists on a European scale. It is a yearly event held in Luxembourg City which is dedicated to exhibiting and demonstrating the latest relevant trends and innovations and discuss their impact on society and the working world.
It represents an exciting array of fantastic opportunities:
– +5000 key decision makers in IT, finance, banking, web and marketing, investors, entrepreneurs, start ups etc.
– Attendees from over 72 countries – the e-world gathers, come and join the conversation!
– An exclusive program of seminars and presentations delivered by some of the world’s biggest names in technology and marketing
– An exciting program of entertainment including the unmissable Gala Dinner and its after party
– The globe’s most disruptive and fastest growing start ups will attend
– The opportunity to build strong relationships and partnerships with visionary decision makers and investors
– The chance to view the latest and greatest technological advances and ICT innovations at an exclusive exhibition
- Xavier Bettel, Luxembourg Prime Minister
- Jean Yves Le Gall, President ,Centre National d’Etudes Spatiales (CNES)
- Duena Blomstrom, Author, Keynote Speaker, Creator of Emotional BankingTM, @Forbes Writer, Co-Founder & CEO PeopleNotTech
- Luc Julia, Vice President of Innovation & CTO, Samsung Electronics
- James Chou, Managing Director & CEO, Microsoft for Startups for Greater China, Japan & Korea
- Benoit Legrand, CEO, ING Ventures & Chief Innovation Officer, ING
Find Hotels ICT Spring Europe 2020 Luxembourg