Frankfurt Digital Finance 2022 — February 2, 2022
60316 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
At a time of transition and great uncertainty, Frankfurt Digital Finance gathers key participants in the European digital finance ecosystem.
Launched in 2019, Frankfurt Digital Finance Conference has grown into one of the most pre-eminent events of its kind in Europe.
Putting quality over quantity, we bring together top-executives, entrepreneurs, investors, academics and policy makers on a single platform to discuss the topics shaping the future of the financial industry.
We enable exchange of ideas and foster collaboration – helping disruptive companies find corporate partners and investors to scale up faster, and established financial services providers to innovate their business models.
After more than one year of virtual meet-ups, we are more than excited that Frankfurt Digital Finance will return as a live event on February 2, 2022.
- Volker Bouffier, Prime Minister of Hessen
- Nicola Beer, Vice-President of the European Parliament
- Dr. Roland Folz, CEO, Solarisbank AG
- Prof. Dr. Philipp Sandner, Head of Blockchain Center, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
- Alex Manson, SC Ventures, Standard Chartered
- Dr. Markus Pertlwieser, CEO, Penta
- Prof. Dr. Joachim Wuermeling, Member of the Executive Board, Deutsche Bundesbank
- Dr. Markus Hamprecht, Senior Managing Director, Accenture
- Dr. Thorsten Pötzsch, Chief Executive Director of Asset-Management, BaFin
Find Hotels Frankfurt Digital Finance Conference 2022