June 3-4, 2020 | Fintech Generations 2020
This year’s conference theme is Journey. When we originally set this theme it was around the broad idea of fintech’s emergence, successes the industry has seen and where we see the future of fintech headed. But now, with the COVID19 pandemic, the theme of Journey seems more relevant and pressing than ever.
Charlotte, NC, USA
Brand new this year: Fintech Generations will be 100% virtual and on day 2, we will feature an Insurtech specific breakout track!
Additionally, Fintech Generations new virtual venue allows for a more robust and dynamic program, providing attendees the option of either a fintech or insurtech track. All panels, keynotes, and fireside chats will be embedded within Fintech Generations virtual venue and can be viewed from any computer, tablet, or mobile device. Attendees can also integrate their agenda with their calendars and be reminded of upcoming streams with push notifications.
- Brian Dally, Co-Founder & CEO, Groundfloor
- Mike Cagney, Co-founder & CEO, Figure
- Deep Varma, Chief Tech Officer, Varo Bank
- Ron Shevlin, Director of Research, Cornerstone Advisors
- Eduardo Queen, Head of Financial Health, Wells Fargo
- Scott Harkey, Chief Strategy Officer & Head of Payments, Levvel
- John Pitts, Head of Policy, Plaid
Find Hotels Fintech Generations 2020 Charlotte