June 22-23, 2020 | European Blockchain Convention 2020 Nordic Edition
European Blockchain Convention Nordic Edition is the leading Blockchain Conference for Business in Europe. More than 350+ tech leaders, regulators, investors, corporations, developers and entrepreneurs will get together to connect and discuss the latest developments in the Blockchain industry.
Tivoli Hotel – Auditorium
Our mission is to provide world-class content in collaboration with the brightest minds in the space, while we facilitate an exclusive networking environment where all participants meet to form business relationships and seek potential partners for ventures.
We focus on real life applications of blockchain and DLT in industries such as energy, finance, supply chain, government, insurance, healthcare, retail and mobility.
- Joshua Klayman, Head of Blockchain & Digital Assets, Linklaters
- Sunny Lu, Co-founder & CEO, VeChain
- Thomas Moser, Governing Board, Swiss National Bank
- Pelle Braendgaard, Founder, uPort
- Scott King, Blockchain Research Product Owner, ING
- Lisa Mallner, Investment Manager, Copenhagen Capacity
- Victoria Gago, Co-Founder, European Blockchain Convention
- Thomas Borrel, Chief Product Officer, Polymath
- Robert Wiecko, COO, Dash Core Group
- Pavel Kravchenko, Co-Founder & CEO, Distributed Labs
Find Hotels European Blockchain Convention 2020 Copenhagen