July 20-21, 2020 | ELEV8: Digital Assets NYC
ELEV8: Digital Assets NYC addresses the latest trends and investment opportunities for digital assets, delivering discussions and debates around the largest opportunity in alternative investments in history.
Moved from April 14-15, 2020
450 E 29th St, New York, NY 10016
The conference facilitates a pivotal dialogue between the most important stakeholders in the digital asset sector and existing financial system. Attendees will understand how decentralized finance continues to impact issues such as liquidity, derivatives, trading and infrastructure.
- Anthony Pompliano, Co-Founder and Partner at Morgan Creek Capital
- Paul Brodsky, Partner at Pantera Capital
- Amber Balder, Founder of Clovyr
- Sunayna Tuteja, Head of Digital Assets & DLT at TD Ameritrade
- Jordan Fried, SVP, Business Development at Hedera Hashgraph
- Alex Mashinsky, Founder & CEO at Celsius Network
- Elizabeth Kukka, Executive Director at Ethereum Classic Labs
Find Hotels ELEV8: Digital Assets NYC 2020