Digital Week Autumn 2020 | October 9-16, 2020
A week of online events for innovators and entrepreneurs – Keeping the tech world united – changing the future!
Oct 9 – 11, 2020 – Babylon Project by World Blockchain Hackathon
The Babylon Project – a 3-day virtual blockchain hackathon that will democratize access to global innovation.
Oct 12, 2020 – Global Blockchain Day
Crypto & Blockchain trends 2020, Blockchain for corporates, DeFi, Institutional investments and trading, Exchanges, Mining, Regulations, CBDC, forecasts for 2021.
Oct 13, 2020 – Digital Transformation Day
4th Industrial Revolution, Society 5.0, Countries digital transformation cases from all over the World!
Oct 14, 2020 – Innovation Day APAC
Top speakers from China, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Australia. A unique content and insides.
Oct 15, 2020 – Innovation Day MENA, EUROPE, CIS
Top speakers from Africa, Middle East, Europe, Russia, CIS.
Oct 16, 2020 – Innovation Day NORTH AMERICA, LATAM
Top speakers from USA, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, and more.
- Jayne Chan, Invest Hong Kong, The Government of the Hong Kong SAR
- Kohei Kurihara, Government Blockchain Association, Tokyo Chapter President
- Henri Arslanian, PwC Asia FinTech Leader, FinTech Association of Hong Kong Board Member
- Xiaochen Zhang, FinTech4Good Founder, World Digital Economy Council Co-chair
- Gordon Einstein, CRYPTOLAW PARTNER, Founding Partner
- Desmond Marshall, Rouge International, Managing Director
- Peter Williams, CitiBank, Resolve Foundation, Music For Life International
- Patrick Tsang, Tsangs Group Chairman
- Lennix Lai, OKEX, Director of Financial Markets
- Josh Goodbody, Binance, Director Europe/LATAM Growth
- Miko Matsumura, Evercoin Co-Founder