DeFi Philly Conference 2022 — July 8, 2022
DeFi Philly Conference is one-day event offering talks, panels, workshops, and networking opportunities focused on all things DeFi, Web3, NFT, Metaverse, and more.
Philadelphia is the poorest big city in the country with 25% of the population living below the poverty line. Yet, Philadelphia is also the city where our founding fathers signed the declaration of independence.
Now, hundreds of years later, we meet in Philadelphia over Independence Day weekend to celebrate our Independence 2.0, and break out of the limitations imposed by the centralized financial system.
Defi Philly is proud to be hosting this event! Our goal is to unlock people from a financial system that still relies on selection criteria for its services that is based on how much money people already have.
Attend this event to learn more about:
- Digital Wallets & Payments
- Mining, Staking, Yield Farming Cryptocurrency
- Smart Contracts & Decentralized Apps
- Enterprise Blockchain
- NFTs & the Metaverse
- Matt Rosen, Founder, Splinterlands
- Patrick Workman, Vice President, Unlock
- Nick Greenawalt, Founder, Wanderers
- Sam Flamini, Dev Experience Manager, Superfluid
- Thomas Jay Rush, Founder, TrueBlocks
- Nicholas Fett< CTO, Tellor
- Karla Ballard, Founder & CEO, Ying
- Ben DiFrancesco, Founder, ScopeLift
- Eric Grill, CEO, ChainBytes
- Lucine Kaplan, NFT Artist / Visionary, Lucine Visions
140 Christopher Columbus Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Find Hotels Philadelphia DeFi Philly Conference 2022