November 15, 2019 | Crypto49ers Event 2019 – Bitcoin-Bootcamp zu Privacy und Security
Crypto49ers Event is a German speaking Bitcoin bootcamp on privacy and security in Munich.
Rindermarkt 16, 80331 München, Germany
– Are Libra, Stablecoins and central bank currencies a threat to Bitcoin?
– All Shitcoin except for Bitcoins – and why Bitcoin needs so much energy
– Where do Ethereum, Ripple, EOS & Co stand?
– Bitcoin lightning network: What has happened with the scalable and lightning-fast solution for Bitcoin payments?
– The Importance of good custody: Why do I have to keep my private keys under control and why are secure key deposits with Custodian Solutions the hottest topic on the market?
– Practical Workshop on Privacy Wallets and Secure Custody
Daniel Wingen, DW Innovate
Jeff Gallas, Fulmo
Alexander Bechtel, University St. Gallen
Rene Pickhardt, DiB & Piratenpartei
Martin Kreitmair, Tangany
Use discount code CRYEVT to get 10% off your tickets at Eventbrite.
Find Hotels Crypto49ers Event 2019 Munich: