Canadian Blockchain Summit 2022 — October 19-20, 2022
The Canadian Blockchain Consortium is pleased to announce its 1st annual Canadian Blockchain Summit to be held in Calgary, Alberta, on October 19th-20th.
Leaders from across the country’s incredible tech community will unite to celebrate our progress in building digital unicorns and pioneering new solutions to the world’s biggest challenges.
The summit features engaging panel discussions, top international speakers, and opportunities to connect and network with peers across diverse sectors, with special guests and new updates on the Consortium’s landmark roadmaps towards a strong digital economy.
- Adam O’Brien, CEO, Bitcoin Well
- Brett Colvin, CEO, Goodlawyer
- Didier Lavallee, CEO, Tetra Trust
- Koleya Karringten, CEO, Absolute Combustion; Executive Director, Canadian Blockchain Consortium (CBC)
- Jade Alberts, Founder, Peer Guidance
- Jaime Leberton, CEO, Hut 8
- Khurram Shroff, Chairman, President and CEO, iMinning Technologies Inc.
- Pamela Draper, President and CEO, Pateno Payments; CEO, Bitvo Inc.
- Pascal St-Jean, President, 3iQ Corp.
- Ryan Mueller, Chief Compliance Officer, Phantom Compliance
- Stephen Babour, CEO, Upstream Data
Find Hotels Calgary Canadian Blockchain Summit 2022