Blockchain Summit Ireland 2020 | November 11, 2020
The Blockchain Summit Ireland is bringing together more than 1,500 decision makers and business owners across key industries for a one day deep dive of world-class content from leading organisations and brands embracing and developing cutting edge blockchain technologies.
Presented in a series of top-level keynotes, interactive panel discussions and solution-based case studies with a focus on learning and building partnerships in the emerging Blockchain space, The Blockchain Summit will explore the industries that are set to be disrupted the most by this new technology, including; legal sectors, financial services, healthcare, insurance, energy, music, government, real estate and more.
Co-located with TechConnect Live, The IT & Data Summit, The GDPR Summit, Grow SME and the Sales & Marketing Summit which will attract in excess of 4,000 attendees, Blockchain Summit will showcase the latest developments in the Blockchain arena, in both emerging and more established markets.
- Kieran Mahon, Principal Strategist, Technology Strategy – Former Vodafone
- Philip Bourke, Programme Director Interactive Digital Art and Design – IT Carlow
- Elish Bul-Godley, Content Marketing Consultant – Content Plan
- Maurice Cullen, Results Coach – Leadership Management Ireland
- Bassey Duke, CEO & Founder – Pruune Consulting Ltd
- Robert Farrell, Senior Lecturer – Griffith College
- Jillian Godsil, Co Founder – Blockleaders.io
Find Hotels Blockchain Summit Ireland 2020 Dublin