March 17-18, 2021 | Blockchain Expo Global 2020
The world leading Blockchain Expo series will return to the Olympia London 17-18 March 2021 to host its fifth annual global event.
Hammersmith Rd, Hammersmith,
London W14 8UX, United Kingdom
The event will bring together key industries from across the globe for two days of top-level content and discussion across 5 co-located events covering Blockchain, IoT, 5G, Cyber Security & Cloud, AI and Big data. 1o,000 attendees are expected to congregate for the event including CTO’s, Heads of Innovation and Technology, IT Directors, Developers, Start-Up’s, OEM’s, Government, Automotive, Operators, Technology Providers, Investors, VCs and many more.
- Ioana Surpateanu, Co-Head of European Government Affairs – Innovation Strategy & Advocacy, Citi
- William Lovell, Head of Future Technology, Bank of England
- Leanne Kemp, CEO & Founder, Everledger
- Garrick Hileman, Head of Research, Blockchain
- Johan Toll, Head of Digital Assets, Associate Vice President, NASDAQ
- Dimitri De Jonghe, Co-Founder, Head of Research at Ocean Protocol
- David Nicol, Head of Digital Assets, r3
- Dr. Naseem Naqvi, President & Principal Fellow, The British Blockchain Association
- Jamie Burke, Founder & CEO, Outlier Ventures
- Yann van Ewijk, Chairman | Information Risk Analyst, Dutch Bitcoin Foundation
Use code CRYPTOEVENT20 to get 20% off your ticket!
Find Hotels Blockchain Expo Global 2020 London