BitBasel Miami Art Week 2022 — November 29 – December 4, 2022
For the third year in a row BitBasel is back at Miami Art Week curating one of the largest collections of NFTs and hosting a series of events promoting the education and widespread adoption of blockchain technology.
BitBasel has been at the forefront for the rise of Bitcoin, NFTs, and Miami, FL as the global crypto capital. Made up of a local community who have been leading the blockchain education efforts across Florida since 2013, BitBasel empowers grassroots creators with the tools and support to launch their first NFT collection and win in Web3.
Leading up to Miami Art Week, BitBasel is launching a CryptoArt for Impact and Innovation Challenge where artists can submit their work that represents innovative technology while showcasing their impact in selected Global Impact categories.
Select works will be featured at BitBasel’s Web3 Media Lab/NFT Gallery and in the MetaMiami metaverse, a joint in initiative by MetaCities and BitBasel that will allow attendees a hybrid in-person and virtual experience.
Schedule Includes :
- Wed. Nov. 30th (9am-4pm): Art, Tech, Policy
- Thurs. Dec. 1st (9am-4pm): Arts, Culture, and Web 3 Sponsored by Storj Institute
- Fri. Dec. 2nd (9am-4pm): Florida Blockchain Technology Innovation sponsored by Alteon
- Sat. Dec. 3rd (9am-4pm): NFTs on the Blockchain & AR VR XR Technologies
- Sun. Dec. 4th (9am-4pm): NFTs in Space
Venue: Institute of Contemporary Art
Find Hotels BitBasel’s Miami Art Week 2022