February 18-20, 2021 | Algorithm Conference 2021
Algorithm Conference 2021 will bring you 3 days of high-level workshops and presentations that show how algorithms have been shaping and will continue to shape every aspect of our lives.
Thompson Conference Center / LBJ Presidential Library
University of Texas
Special consideration will be given to sessions that highlight innovative technical and commercial developments in big data, artificial intelligence and blockchain technologies, their ethical and privacy implications, and how they impact and are impacted by public policies.
1. Particle IoT workshop: Exploring machine learning on the Edge
2. Twitter data/ML workshop
Not only will you get to listen to expert speakers, but you’ll also have opportunities for hands-on learning from some of the best trainers in the world. The first confirmed workshop will be conducted by Particle, the developer of the leading IoT platform in the world.
- Robert J. Marks, Director of the Walter Bradley Center for Natural and Artificial Intelligence
- Captain Michael Kanaan, Director of Operations, US Air Force
- Stephen Thaler, PhD, President/CEO, Imagination Engines, Inc.
- Joel Lehman, PhD, Sr. Research Scientist, Uber AI
- Paul McLachlan, PhD, Head of Data Science, Ericsson
- Anastasia Marchenkova, Quantum Researcher, Bleximo
- Riccardo Biasini, CEO, comma.ai
- Karl Weinmeister, Cloud AI Advocacy Manager, Google
- Anais Dotis-Georgiou, Developer Advocate, InfluxData
- Ramin Keene, Founder, Fuzzbox.io
- Kobi Eisenkraft, Malware Analyst, Check Point
- Jigyasa Grover, Machine Learning Engineer, Twitter
- Brandon Satrom, Sr. Manager, Developer Relations, Particle
Find Hotels Austin Algorithm Conference 2021